- 122 applications for Iwade School were received for September 2013 admissions of which 57 gave an address in Iwade.
- The 57 Iwade address applications included 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferences.
- If the proposal goes ahead, 90 Year R places will be available for September 2015, with the deadline for applications around January 2015.
- The proposed expansion will ultimately increase the total number of pupils to 630 children.
- Funding for the proposed expansion includes Targeted Basic Need Funding to provide additional Year R places for September 2015 in the area. The area does not necessarily mean Iwade.
- Email Iwade Parish Council at email@example.com before the Wednesday 11th December meeting (7.30pm). IPC will respond to the consultation on behalf of residents.
- Go to Wednesday 11th December IPC meeting at Iwade Village Hall at 7.30pm in person.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your response, deadline 11am Monday 16th December.
- Write to Marisa White, Area Education Officer, East Kent Education Office, Brook House, Reeves Way, Whitstable, CT5 3SS, letter would have to arrive by Monday 16th December 11am so do send your letter now if you would like to write.
Contact us to find out about advertising, submit a free-ad, send a photo or just chat about Iwade!
Maybe you don't live here and wish your community had a website like this one!
Contact us and we're sure we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.